Yes, Pesach is over, but our work is not done. Now is the time to sit with our lists and adjust for next year.
- Did you run out of KLP cereal in the middle of the week? Write down to buy more next year.
- How many eggs and how much matzah did you really use? Mark it down.
- Did your food processor finally break down? Make a note to buy one during the year- not at the last minute when you are stressed.
- If you don’t have a master shopping list, type up the one you used this year and put it in a file to print out next year (or use the list on the Organizational Tools page).
- If a new recipe was a keeper, write that on the recipe. If a recipe didn’t make the grade, throw it out now. There is nothing more frustrating than having four chocolate chip cookie recipes and not knowing which one tasted great and which one bombed.
- If you save foods from year to year, don’t forget to write on your master shopping list not to buy them next year!
Don’t procrastinate- this is essential for proper planning and to help save money next year!