Recycle with Rakevet Yisrael for a fun Chanukah outing
What to do:
- Sign up on the Israel Railways web site and print your voucher.
- Go to Tel Aviv Savidor train station on Thursday, November 28, 2013 one hour before the train leaves at either 8:53 or 10:53 with your children.
- Pay for each child’s ticket (ages 5-17) with three plastic bottles for recycling (six to add a return trip).
- Take a train ride to Jerusalem.
- Enjoy the Biblical Zoo (50% off child ticket), the Israel Museum (free) and the Science Museum (10 shekels off child ticket).
The fine print:
- Space is limited. A seat is not guaranteed (you may be standing).
- You can register up to two adults and six children.
- Children under five are free; adults pay full price.
- The museum deals are valid that day even if you don’t ride the train if you bring 3 bottles for recycling
This sounds like a lot of fun- hope to see you there!